Here is the information about How to become cabin crew member in air india: Air India is recruiting and seeks Online applications from eligible/bright and energetic candidates for region vacancies for the following posts.
Air India is a Government owned Airline of India. It was set up in 1932 as Tata Airlines. Its Primary hub is located in Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi. Its Secondary Hub is in Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai. It has its headquarters at Airlines House, Delhi and covers 60 International destinations across the world. Joining such an old and prestigious Organization is a golden chance to advance once career.
Post 1: Experienced Cabin Crew
Post 2: Trainee Cabin Crew
- Age as on 2nd May, 2018
Post 1: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
Post 2: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years
- 10 + 2 from a Government recognized Board/University
- Must be presently working as Cabin Crew
Post 2: Graduation or 10 +2 and 3 years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering technology
Candidates for both the posts should have fluency in English and Hindi. Candidates with fluency in foreign language where Air India operates will be given preference.
- Physical standards
- Male: 172 cms
- Female :160 cms
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Male: between 18 to 25
- Female: between 18 to 22.
- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Interview.
- Stipend Rs.15000/- per month
How to Apply for
- Candidates should first check if they are eligible for the job.
- They should have a valid email id for at least one year for correspondence
- They should keep ready scanned copies of photo and signature for uploading during registration.
- They can log on to http://www.airindia.in/ choose the “career” option and Apply for the current job.
- In case you are new to the site, first register yourself by choosing “Click here for New Registration”
- Fill necessary details are carefully reading the instructions given.
- Upload documents as mentioned and submit.
- Re login with the id and password you receive to apply for this post.
- In case you require clarifications please go through the Job notification for the present post at :
- Application fee
- Gen/OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Ex servicemen : Nil
- Exam fee can be paid through Demand Draft in favor of “AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi.
- Submit the application after filling all the details.
- Take a printout for future use.
- Keep ready documents such as Age proof, Education proof, Caste proof and other documents as mentioned in Notification for verification during exam or Interview.
Note: Check the Air India website for updates on this post.
Official Website: http://www.airindia.in/
Our Website publishes the newest Job vacancies on a daily basis. Bookmark this site to get the latest information on which Government Company has issued Notification. We also publish Private jobs Ads of local and multinational companies that can give a fillip to your career.