Air India Recruitment, Premier Air carrier of India, Air India is recruiting. There are about 500 vacancies in the following posts for which you can apply online at their official website. Air India commenced operations in the year 1964. Its Primary hub is at the Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. It has its secondary hub at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai. It has a Fleet size of 118 that fly to 94 destinations across the world. Details follow:
Post Name: Cabin Crew
Total Number of Post: 500
Age as on 1st July 2018.
- Minimum age : 18 years
- Maximum age: 38 years
- Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognized University or Board in India.
Candidates found eligible will be selected on basis of merit list and final interview.
- Pay scale Rs.15000/- per month
- Grade Pay: will be determined by Air India rules
- Amount: Rs.1000/-
- Fees should be paid through Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of “Air India Limited” payable at Delhi or Mumbai.
How to Apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates can apply for the job at airindia.in.
- First get your photo and signature scanned. This is required for uploading during application process.
- First time users should register themselves at the official website.
- Registration has many uses:
- You can easily apply for the next set of job notifications issued by Air India in future.
- Since you would have mentioned all your personal details and qualifications in the registration form, you can apply for these new jobs in five minutes
- You can query on the status of your current application.
- You can apply online from anywhere (India, Abroad) or at anytime (day or night).
- After the registration process is complete you will be provided with an id and password.
- Re-login the Air India using the new Id and password and open the current online application.
- Apply at the earliest.
- Read the instructions and then only start filing the application.
- After filling all details and uploading other necessary documents you can submit the application.
- Keep ready the following documents for verification:
- Age proof – school leaving certificate
- Education proof – Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class or equivalent
- Address proof- Pan card/Driving license/Aadhar Card
- NOC from your employer if you are already working for a State or Central Government Office.
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Other documents as mentioned in the notification
Note: Sometimes websites make updates/changes/inclusions. So check the Air India site if there are any such changes that have been made.
Hope you found your dream with Air India. In case you are looking for jobs in other categories, you are at the right place! Scroll down the page and you will find recruitment jobs of other reputed Government and Private organizations on our site. Candidates who have passed 10th or 12th can also find great opportunities like the other graduates and professionally qualified students at our site. All the Best!